Action Online Marketing, LLC is an Internet Marketing platform that offers our clients and members systems and strategies for their direct sales teams and home based business opportunities. There are many different issues facing all of us today in our challenging economic climate ie… job losses, home foreclosures, economic turmoil and stress, that AOM are addressing with our services and solutions. We have developed and positioned our company to be and provide resources to get you, your brand and your business on the winning track for success in this ever present demand for doing business online. I encourage you to visit each tab on the site and commit on those sections that will make a difference for you. Remember, the ladder of success must be set on something solid before you start to climb and here at AOM, we want to be that foundation you start with and we look forward to working with you.
We will provide you with great knowledge about various business and marketing topics that can help your causes to a great deal. Follow us to know more……………………………………….
Online Marketing as a completely mysterious subject to talk about. In fact, it is a foreign area of the web or them, being loaded with ridiculous get-rich-quickly financial schemes and shady characters ready to take dvantage of innocent and uninformed consumer within the click of the mouse. However, for Internet marketers who earns by endorsing and selling high-quality products and services, Internet marketing is a haven that provides freedom of doing what they want to do for the rest of their lives while earning more than they did from their regular jobs. Because of the increasing number of Internet marketers, many online-based markets provide an easier and more convenient way of acquiring almost everything. The total quantity of goods sold over the Internet is consistently increasing each year as the information superhighway gains familiarity and popularity.
Studies concluded that people prefer making online purchases simply because of lower prices, wider selection of products and services to choose from, easier comparison, and the convenience of making purchases without leaving the comfort of their homes. With common individuals enjoying the benefits of Internet marketing in terms of making purchases, Internet marketers also enjoy the continuous expansion of online-based business opportunities. Internet marketing became a very
good alternative for many professionals who are disgusted with their working conditions, especially those who are getting underpaid despite of their overtime hours.
In addition, individuals from almost all walks of life have the opportunity to enjoy these benefits, whether you are a college student, a retired engineer, or stay-at-home mom looking for extra income. Anyone can make money online since Internet is now practically available to everyone and anywhere in the world. There are many ways of making money online, many Internet based business models that you can follow. The path that you will take will depend on your personal working habits, your interests and the marketing style you are comfortable working with. Here are some of the common forms of Internet marketing at a glance.
- Brick and Mortar Online Store- there are various corporate organizations and retail shops that created Internet versions
of their brick and mortar store. Even people do not buy online; many marketers use these specific sites to gather product
information before making purchases in the real world.
- Online-based Services- various industries have moved online from dating, travel, banking, and even getting a college
degree. You may earn from these as an extension for any of these service industries.
- Internet-based products by Internet Gurus- Internet marketing has the wide array of pioneers and successful marketers who
have started the methods and techniques in online marketing creating sites, pay-per-click advertising, articles marketing
- Online promotion and advertising- these include pay-per-click advertising programs (such as Google AdWords) that earns
from highly-searched keywords, which became the main driving force behind most online-based financial transactions.
- Affiliate marketing- you will join an affiliate program and promote its products and services over the Internet. You will
endorse the products or services, find potential clients for the affiliate company, and you will receive certain commission for
every sale that you will make out of your marketing efforts. The commissions that you will receive can run from 2 to 50
percent, depending on the terms and conditions stated under the affiliate program. One affiliate click can generate several
cents to a hundreds of dollars.
Our marketing strategies centers on two aspects of internet marketing that is creating both time and financial freedom for our team members and clients. Those two aspects are Affilate marketing and Network marketing. We have a dedicated team of JV partners, content writers and other internet related services, on point to assist you with building a strong business or brand using online systems and strategies. We will go into both affiliate and network marketing definitions and allow you the opportunity to decide which option is best for you.
AFFILIATE MARKETING is a marketing practice in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought about by the affiliate’s own marketing efforts. Examples include rewards sites, where users are rewarded with cash or gifts, for the completion of an offer, and the referral of others to the site. The industry has three core players: the merchant (also known as ‘retailer’ or ‘brand’), the publisher (also known as ‘the affiliate’), and the customer. The market has grown in complexity to warrant a secondary tier of players, including affiliate management agencies, super-affiliates and specialized third parties vendors.
The Affiliate marketing:
It is rewarded by the share of the profit that is generated in the above said process. You are actually paid for referring potential customers to a particular business. Affiliate marketing is seamlessly beneficial for both the marketer and the merchant.
Affiliate marketing overlaps with other Internet marketing methods to some degree, because affiliates often use regular advertising methods. Those methods include organic search engine optimization, paid search engine marketing, e-mail marketing, and in some sense display advertising. On the other hand, affiliates sometimes use less orthodox techniques, such as publishing reviews of products or services offered by a partner.
Affiliate marketing—using one website to drive traffic to another—is a form of online marketing, which is frequently overlooked by advertisers. While search engines, e-mail, and website syndication capture much of the attention of online retailers, affiliate marketing carries a much lower profile. Still, affiliates continue to play a significant role in e-retailers’ marketing strategies.
History:The concept of revenue sharing paying commission for referred business predates affiliate marketing and the Internet. The translation of the revenue share principles to mainstream e-commerce happened in November of 1994, almost four years after the origination of the World Wide Web.
Performance marketing:In this case cost per click, the publisher doesn’t need to to think about if the visitor being a member of the audience that the advertiser tries to attract and is able to convert, because at this point the publisher has already earned his commission. This leaves the greater, and, in case of cost per mille, the full risk and loss (if the visitor can not be converted) to the advertiser.
Cost per action method requires that visitors visit the advertiser’s website before affiliate receives commission. The advertiser must convert that visitor first. It is in the best interest for the affiliate to send the most closely targeted traffic to the advertiser as possible to increase the chance of a conversion. The risk and loss is shared between the affiliate and the advertiser. Affiliate marketing is also called “performance marketing”, in reference to how sales employees are typically being compensated. Such employees are typically paid a commission for each sale they close, and sometimes are paid performance incentives for exceeding targeted. Affiliates are not employed by the advertiser whose products or services they promote, but the compensation models applied to affiliate marketing are very similar to the ones used for people in the advertisers’ internal sales department.
Types of affiliate websitesAffiliate websites are often categorized by merchants (i.e., advertisers) and affiliate networks. There are currently no industry-wide accepted standards for the categorization. The following types of websites are generic, yet are commonly understood and used by affiliate marketers.
- Search affiliates that utilize pay per click search engines to promote the advertisers’ offers (i.e., search arbitrage)
- Comparison shopping websites and directories
- Loyalty websites, typically characterized by providing a reward system for purchases via points back, cash back
- CRM sites that offer charitable donations
- Coupon and rebate websites that focus on sales promotions
- Content and niche market websites, including product review sites
- Personal websites
- Weblogs and website syndication feeds
- E-mail list affiliates (i.e., owners of large opt-in -mail lists that typically employ e-mail drip marketing) and newsletter list affiliates, which are typically more content-heavy
- Registration path or co-registration affiliates who include offers from other merchants during the registration process on their own website
- Shopping directories that list merchants by categories without providing coupons, price comparisons, or other features based on information that changes frequently, thus requiring continual updates
- Cost per action networks (i.e., top-tier affiliates) that expose offers from the advertiser with which they are affiliated to their own network of affiliates
- Websites using adbars (e.g. Adsense) to display context-sensitive, highly relevant ads for products on the site
- Virtual Currency: a new type of publisher that utilizes the social media space to couple an advertiser’s offer with a handout of “virtual currency” in a game or virtual platform.
- Video Blog: Video content which allows viewers to click on and purchase products related to the video’s subject.
- File-Sharing: Web sites that host directories of music, movies, games and other software. Users upload content (usually in violation of copyright) to file-hosting sites, and then post descriptions of the material and their download links on directory sites. Uploaders are paid by the file-hosting sites based on the number of times their files are downloaded. The file-hosting sites sell premium download access to the files to the general public. The web sites that host the directory services sell advertising and do not host the files themselves.